Components and Advantages of Oracle Apex
Oracle Apex is a tool for producing web applications using SQL and PL/SQL. The applications can be adequately designed for desktops as well as mobile applications utilizing a web browser. Apex installed in all Oracle Database applications and fully supported. These applications have various packages like Survey Builder, Customer tracker, and P-Tracker and are using by people who do not have the technical understanding of SQL and PL/SQL.
This data base-centric tool can be used to build a broad range of applications. For example, utilizing Oracle APEX, you can easily convert a complex spreadsheet into a form. Creating large complex and multilingual applications is also expedient. Using Oracle APEX, it becomes easy to create simplified applications with unique security features.
The advantages of Oracle APEX:
- Formerly known as HTML DB, is now a fully supported, with no cost option.
- Even a person, who has limited technical knowledge, can easily develop applications quickly.
- The web browser is used to develop applications on the computers.
- Robust reporting and data entry applications can be developed using simple wizards.
- Includes SQL workshops to create and manage database objects.
Below are the elements of Oracle APEX:
- Database Application Builder: It helps to compile applications to organize pages. Reports, maps, texts, calendars, and forms are transforming into applications utilizing built-in features like text fields, checkboxes, text areas, radio groups, select lists, date pickers, and pop-up lists.
- Web sheets Application Builders: These applications can benefit the users handle both structured and disorganized data without the support of developers. In these applications, all information are effectively controlled by end users. Data grids, adding columns, separating columns, adding interpreted files, tags and notes can be done efficiently by the user.
- SQL Workshop: This tool allows you to manage database objects. You can easily observe objects properties as well as create distinct objects. Landing and uploading of manuscripts and spreadsheet can be done utilizing Data workshop.
- Interactive Report: Reports can be produced that enables functionality like highlight and defend custom views.
- Session State: Oracle APEX can efficiently manage session state in the database. Using SQL bind mutable syntax, application developers can quickly access session state.